1. "Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." Socrates
3. "The good man is the friend of all living things." Mahatma Ghandi
4. "Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather." John Ruskin
5. "For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver." Martin Luther
6. "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." George Washington Carver
7. "Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's Party!' Robin Williams
8. "Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in a while." Kin Hubbard
9. "Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines." Satchel Paige
10. "Nature uses human imagination to lift her work of creation to even higher levels."
11. "The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit." Moliere
12. "The mountains are calling and I must go." John Muir
13. "When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps."
14. "Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy." Isaac Newton
15. "The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies." Gertrude Jekyll